For a better experience please change your browser to CHROME, FIREFOX, OPERA or Internet Explorer.
The following activities are prohibited from Canada Classifieds:
- Posting an item for sale that is not located in Canada.
- Posting an item for sale that is illegal to own, buy or sell in your area of residence.
- Posting duplicate ads in multiple categories.
- Posting ads using multiple different email addresses.
- Posting an ad that serves no other purpose other than to send traffic to a web site.
- Posting an ad containing a list of keywords not directly related to the item being sold.
- Posting an ad in languages other than English and French.
- Posting an ad that contains adult, mature or erotic content. Personals are not allowed.
- Posting an ad that defames anyone or contains “hate speech”.
- Posting opinions, notices, and discussion topics which should instead be posted on social media sites.
- Posting an ad in an incorrect or misleading category or with misleading information.
- Posting as a Private Seller, Owner, or Individual when you are a Business, Dealer or Professional.
- Users must be at least 16 years old to post ads on their own. Ads for our younger users must be posted by an adult for security reasons.
- Any ads that do not comply with Canada Classifieds policies may be removed from the site. Additionally, users who violate such policies may be blocked from using Canada Classifieds in the future.
- We may, at any time, remove an ad if we believe it interferes with the well-being of the community or the integrity of Canada Classifieds.
Our general rule is that you may not list, buy or sell items or services that are illegal to own, buy or sell in your province of residence, or that are not bought or sold in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. You are responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws relating to the item you list, buy or sell.